|Date||Thursday, April 15, 2021|
|Time||1:00 PM - 1:30 PM CDT|
A solid solution design lays the foundation for the future success of your autonomous mobile robot deployment.
When done right, a highly-efficient workflow design takes into account an ecosystem of human workers, a range of robots for a variety of payloads or purposes, other technologies, and the facilities’ future plans.
This presentation will address five key elements for designing a solution for your specific workflow, materials, team, and facility
size and type, including how to:
1. Choose the right mix of robots for optimal productivity
2. Identify the right application for those robots
3. Interface with a WMS/WES system for best results
4. Design a solution for a human-centric workflow
5. Benchmark for success metrics. Join this session to hear case studies on successful large-scale deployments of autonomous pallet jacks and tuggers
- How to avoid common pitfalls in designing a solution for high-capacity autonomous mobile robots in an industrial facility
- Best practices related to workflow design, systems integration and user adoption
|Fred Heger, PhD||Vecna Robotics|
|Andrea Meister||Vecna Robotics|