|Date||Tuesday, April 13, 2021|
|Time||1:30 PM - 2:00 PM CDT|
Distribution operations are unique in the world of supply chain data. The systems that run your warehouses generate mass volumes of data every second of the day, and they generate much more data than any other area of the supply chain. Many organizations face challenges in accessing this data in real-time and effectively using it. A lack of understanding of how supply chain software generates and manages data contributes significantly to this challenge. Understanding that data managed with legacy databases, software not designed for large data sets, investing in unproven technologies that have a small likelihood of working in distribution operations, and inefficient practices can negatively impact a company’s ROI.
Executives who understand the benefits of properly managing distribution data can unlock enormous potential in their operations. When data is effectively cleaned and managed, companies can view their operations in real-time, analyze, and improve processes daily. With significantly improved visibility, a company can provide better service to their customers and achieve these results at a much lower cost than current data management software.
- How your time and money are distracted by unproven technologies in the supply chain
- Why industry-leading supply chain and BI software do not give you real-time information in your warehouse
- Ways to improve your operation at a fraction of the cost of traditional technology solutions
- Real customer use cases and ROI for easily and cost-effectively using distribution data
- How to fix the way your company consumes data
|Alex Wakefield||Longbow Advantage|